Rules of the Game (was Re: Pecunia non olet? )

Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net
Thu Jun 18 08:14:49 PDT 1998

Wojtek said:

Amen. To further illustrate that: when I TA'd an intro to sociology class at Rutgers, I used a ceratin didactic device that was supposed to demonstrate the principle of collective action. The device was a competitive game played in rounds by several teams. The initial rules of the game were such that <<<

can you please post details for the rules of this game?

thanks

-- ____ Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net ___| ------->> Engineering R&D <<-------- Theoretical & Applied Mechanics | Designspring, Inc. Westport, CT USA Center for Radiophysics & Space Research | les at designspring.com Cornell Univ. schaffer at tam.cornell.edu |