Final Program for Black Radical Congress (fwd)

Carrol Cox cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Thu Jun 18 10:30:19 PDT 1998

> I just got back from the University of Illinois-Chicago, where the Marxist
> Literary Group was (and still is) meeting, and where the Black Radical
> Congress is about to open. Latest word was that non-black people aren't
> welcome. So anyone planning to go should keep that in mind.

I forwarded this post to marxism and lbo-talk because I believe everyone interested in bringing an organized left into existence should read through this program carefully, lingering on the list of names present at it as well as the topics. I want later to post on the importance this program might have for the questions currently being discussed re the left and minorities or women.

Carrol