Daimler Takes Charge

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Thu Jun 18 16:59:33 PDT 1998

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 eae01 at health.state.ny.us wrote:

> Confess, you're really Doug Henwood, aren't you?

Nope, I'm just a West Coast grad student with fast fingers who has a subscription to LBO. But I know what you mean -- I've had the same sensation myself, reading various posts and having the weirdest intuition that various posters were the same person, but in most cases, I've found out they really and truly were different people. Net-discourse does weird (mostly liberating) things to one's sense of identity...

-- Dennis