Red Spice

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Jun 28 09:05:46 PDT 1998

Rakesh:

Rakesh, you can unsub from lbo-talk by sending the message "unsub lbo-talk" to majordomo at lists.panix.com. It's too bad that you don't have the guts to defend your left conservativism here. The notion that Malcolm X and the NOI "cooperated with the KKK in terrorizing integration activists" is a lie worthy of Goering. The KKK murdered civil rights activists, while the NOI denounced integration as a waste of time. That you can spread such disinformation makes me worry for the state of the American university in light of your ambition to teach multicultural education.

Louis Proyect (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)