This Machine Kills Fascists

Peter Kilander peterk at enteract.com
Sun Jun 28 11:38:46 PDT 1998

If you're into "alternative country" music - rockified country, like the Eagles - you should check out Billy Bragg and Wilco's collaborative new CD Mermaid Avenue. The CD consists of Woody Guthrie songs, ones he never recorded, actually there were just lyrics. Natalie "The Nation is my favortie mag" Merchant lends her vocals. On the back of the cd, there's a picture of Woody and his guitar which has "This Machine Kills Fascists" written on it.

If you are into punk like I am, you MUST buy Rancid's new CD Life Won't Wait. The album cover is reminiscent of Neil Young's After the Gold Rush. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/19980628/ea639cba/attachment.htm>