GM strike: a question (off-list)

Mike Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Mon Jun 29 19:37:41 PDT 1998

Friends,

"Final Offer" is available from California Newsreel, 149 9th St., #420, San Francisco, CA 94103. I do not remember the rental or purchase price, but it probably is not too high. One interesting thing about the film is the absolute domination of men in the UAW. Not a woman on the bargaining team.

Michael Yates