Richard Grossman

William S. Lear rael at dejanews.com
Tue Jun 30 13:46:30 PDT 1998

Last night, I caught a bit of Richard Grossman giving a talk at U. Colorado, Boulder. He and Frank T. Adams put out a booklet called "Taking Care of Business" (Charter Ink, 1995). I thought his speech was quite stirring, though he seems firmly in the populist-style "Let's control corporations" rather than the "Why should they exist at all" camp.

Earth Island Journal printed a short version of the above booklet, available at http://www.ratical.com/corporations/TCoBeij.html.

I think this sort of stuff is very valuable, especially in the age of MAI, even if it does not call for a fundamental restructuring of the economy. What are Elbowers' opinions of Grossman?

Also, is this Frank Adams the (economist?) Frank Adams who did work on industrial structure?

Bill