Leninist-International

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Tue Jun 30 16:01:50 PDT 1998

Announcing the Leninist-International e-mail discussion

list.

The Leninist-International list has been set up, and

will be run, by the Communist Party Refoundation, a new

party established in Britain this year. Refoundation

openly states its views: capitalism is headed for

economic and ecological ruin, and is hell bent on taking

humanity down with it. The only solution is for the

workers and peasants of the world to overthrow the

existing order, establish their own rule, and to proceed

immediately to the revolutionary reorganisation of

society from bottom to top and from top to bottom. We

need a revolution, and a revolution is no tea party. It

will be armed, or it will be nothing at all. For that

reason, the only kind of party which will be able to

lead the masses to victory is a Leninist Party. Given

the internationalisation of capitalism, which is a world

system, the revolution will also have to be

international. Hence the need to recreate the

international of labour to fight the international of

capital.

The appropriate form for this is the Communist

International. The choice of the name

Leninist-International for the new list is therefor not

accidental. And it is not revolutionary phrasemongering.

This list is part of the practical work necessary to

rebuild the international communist movement. The party

the workers need will master the entirety of modern

science. It will be intellectually open, and rigorously

scientific.

Leninist-International will be open to ideas and debate,

polemics and serious contributions from whatever source.

But fools and time wasters will be shown the door. Our

party has set the list up, but we do not want a

restricted list. On the contrary, we invite other trends

to participate in the list, and to subject our theses to

systematic critique. We welcome criticism. We do not

fear error, only the repetition of uncorrected errors.

Leninist-International is closely tied to the electronic

edition of the Communist Party Refoundation's journal,

Insurrection. We want the website to be a source of

archived news of struggles around the world, important

theoretical and strategic documents from the

international revolutionary movement, marxist classics,

and links to those who are in the front line of the

class war against imperialism and capitalism. And the

website will be a store of materials on economics,

environmental issues, international political economy,

struggles in the neocolonies, women and patriarchy,

racism and fascism and more. We will even archive the

self-condemning reports and materials of the IMF, OECD,

World Bank, the CIA and other agencies of late

imperialism.

The site will also archive important contributions to

Leninist-International. The Internet was created by

imperialism in order to strengthen its defences. We will

use it to strengthen our offensive.

This new list is one more weapon in our common arsenal.

As our comrades from Turkey and Kurdistan say: We are

right! We will win!

Jim Hillier

Mark Jones

Moderators