welcome

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri May 1 12:24:51 PDT 1998

Welcome to LBO talk. You're here because you expressed an interest in this list when it started up; if you don't want to be, I'm sorry; send the usual "uns*bscribe lbo-talk" to majordomo at lists.panix.com. I got a little ahead of myself; Panix' excellent web front-end for managing majordomo made it so easy, the list was open before I really knew it. And before I'd written something as frightening as a mission statement. One of those will be along soon, but for the moment, welcome to LBO talk.

Fire away.

Doug