Ideas worth discussing

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun May 3 13:58:34 PDT 1998

Hugh Rodwell:
>I disagree. Not empty -- the party is an extremely important concept in the
>old tradition Cox took up. So mentioning it is meaningful.

It's interesting that Rodwell wants to force this discussion down people's throat even though Doug told him to cut it out. After all, it is only a meaningful discussion for people who are involved in a search for the party that does not exist, like myself. For people who belong to or identify with pre-existing sects, the "discussion" is really just a way to stick your foot in the door like an obnoxious salesman. At some point, when we get that damned foot out of our door, we'll close the door and have a proper discussion without the annoying huckster.

Louis Proyect