Beta Bug.

David Lloyd-Jones dlj at pobox.com
Sun May 3 17:45:57 PDT 1998

> David,
>
> How about setting your computer clock forward six years!
>
> William

I wish you'd sign your notes, so I could reply off the group feed -- and for that matter why would you send me this note in public? Is my mail unaddressed too when it gets to you? (Replies to dlj at pobox.com.) Anyway, relax everybody: it's a Win98 beta bug, and will get fixed whenever Microsoft send me the real thing. (1992 is the most recent year that gets the days and dates in synch.)

Being a beta tester is great fun -- but it palls after about the first hundred bugs.

Cheers,

-dlj.