(no subject)

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Mon May 4 11:03:29 PDT 1998

Dear one and all May I please INSIST that we do not frustrate the intentions of the founders of the new lists by promiscuously copying our postings to all of them. How can lists develop their own atmosphere if they are all like Macdonalds, the same everywhere? And some of us have slow modems and big bills.

Assume our colleagues and co-subscribers have the wit to subscribe to what they want and not to what they don't want, without forcing them to get everything anyway. No spamming, please, comrades. Cease. Desist.

Mark