Interactive format suggestion

Jerry Kloby jerrykloby at email.msn.com
Mon May 4 16:55:34 PDT 1998

Doug, I don't know if you can do it but I find websites where messages are posted under specific headings much more tolerable. You click on the heading that interests you and read the postings and respond at the end if you want. It is like your own instant discussion group. With Progressive Sociologists Network and now LBO-talk I get e-mail overload real quick especially since the messages often repeat messages. Visits Pete's Corner at Big Blue Interactive for the best format for discussion I have seen so far on the Internet. http://www.webway.com/bigblue/petescorner/petes_menu.cfm This is a website for Giants football fans, but I'd like you to take a look at it because its interactive format is excellent.

jerrykloby at msn.com

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Monday, May 04, 1998 6:49 PM Subject: Re: discretion