Euro sails through

loobyloo at altavista.net loobyloo at altavista.net
Tue May 5 12:40:06 PDT 1998

Chris Burford wrote:

> The finance dealers who came in specially in casual
> dress on Monday despite it being a national holiday in Britain (something
> to do with Mayday?!) gave their camera shots looking relaxed to the point
> of boredom.

It's a fucking disaster that hard-won holidays are ignored when somethinghas to be done in the dealing rooms of the world. Today I read that banks are asking the government to remove the "bank" from Bank Holiday since 9.48 million or something workers are working in telecentres to attend to the dreary enquiries of Joe Bloggs about his overdraft.

World Ring In Sick Day is next April 9th.