rules of engagement?

Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net
Thu May 7 10:37:27 PDT 1998

At 01:25 PM 5/7/98 -0400, Comrade Rosser Jr, John Barkley opined: ->This will be my only post to here today as Doug has ->told me to shut up (although, Doug, I see a lot of people ->who posted more yesterday than I did who are posting ->today like rabbits multiplying.

someone else yesterday told me they were asked to be quiet for a while on this list, and i couldnt understand why, since they were one of the relatively quiet ones.

So, what are the rules of engagement here? is there a daily limit on numbers of posts and replies? why are some less vocal people being asked to be quiet as opposed to others who have more posts/day?

whats the story?

les schaffer