rural idiocy

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Fri May 8 11:38:49 PDT 1998

I suppose it was put frivolously. Doug and I have been discussing this for a while now, though, so I don't repeat the whole argument each time I mention it. If you think the oil won't run out, however, the joke is on you. But rather than rehearse the whole argument again, let's start say with Campbell and Laherrere's article in March's Scientific American. It's on the web, at www.hubbertpeak.com as I recall. When you've worked out your answers to that, let me know.

Mark