Were the Nazis radical environmentalists?

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Mon May 11 11:00:28 PDT 1998

Dhlazare wrote:

> Reds have (or should have) none of the misanthropic, anti-industrial,
> anti-technological pessimism that infects even
> the most progressive of greens

The problem with this kind of thinking is that it does not base itself on widely-known and generally-accepted facts about biodiversity impacts or anthropogenic climate change. Whenever we have the discussion with Jim Heartfield he simply denies that climate change is occurring, or that we are living thru a mass extinction. You can't argue with people who are simply not interested in the facts. Mr Lazare's complacency comes in the same category.

Mark