Were the Nazis radical environmentalists?

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Mon May 11 12:41:05 PDT 1998

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> Well, without taking any sides in this debate, I'd maintain that 'facts' do
> not demonstrate themselves, they need to be positively established by those
> who calim them. It is not a good strategy to count on sympathetic audience
> in this respect.

Wojtek, you are right of course. We have just recently thrashed this whole thing out at quite inordinate length on the Spoons lists, however. I am quite happy to recycle the arguments which Jim Heartfield and the global warming denialists were unable to counter, if Doug doesn't mind his bandwidth being used this way. But I'd like to hear from Doug before we start.

Mark