GI killers?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed May 13 11:22:52 PDT 1998

> Wrong. The real tragedy was that American GI's were BOTH victims AND
>killers. And while it was very nice that thousands of active-duty GI's
>"began" to protest the war, the war was not concluded until the last remnants
>of US advisers were, so to speak, driven into the sea.
>
>Dan Lazare

You don't get my point. Any fool understands that soldiers are professional killers. What Marxist revolutionaries have to understand is that you don't call demonstrations that include slogans to this effect. You alienate their parents and you alienate them. The correct approach is fraternization, such as placing flowers in their gun barrels at the Oct. 21 demo at the Pentagon, or setting up coffee-shops near army bases.

Louis Proyect