Homeownership

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Fri May 15 01:50:28 PDT 1998

Is anyone connecting this thread with population? If the US census people are right there will be 400m (median) 500m (high forecast) US citizens by 2050. The US is becoming Third Worldized because it has a third world rate of surplus population creation. The housing market is bound to 'boom', and as long as the US can buy $200bn of other people's stuff by printing paper, the whole economy will 'boom'. That's what rising population can do, as long as foreigners believe your paper.

Mark