Banking on the Eurostate

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Sun May 17 20:25:28 PDT 1998

On Sun, 17 May 1998, Jordan Hayes wrote:

> I thought that after acceptance of the Euro, all of the EU was
> going to switch to Esperanto?

No, no, that was plan B. The new, improved Plan A is to have translators translating the translations of 24 different languages, simultaneously, all on Windows NT software. The resultant system crashes and grammatical abominations will force everyone to switch to clean, efficient, multinational Boolean in 1999, where "1" means forthright assent to whatever the E-bourgeoisie want, and "0" means guarded assent to whatever the E-bourgeoisie want. There's even a European Boolean Institute dedicated to teaching the hoi polloi the systemic advantages of B-speak. Have I mentioned that SAP is a killer buy?

-- Dennis