On the status of the pen-l list

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon May 18 12:00:37 PDT 1998

Nathan Newman wrote:

>What the balance between LBO-TALK and
>PEN-L should be I can't say, but more places to discuss these issues should
>enhance opportunities over time, especially with a reasonable amount of
>periodic
>cross-posting to cross-fertilize ideas.

Like I said when I started lbo-talk, given the list-owner's line of work (oh, the joys of ownership!) and the newsletter's beat, political economy would be somewhere between a strong and dominant presence, but I want it to include lots of non-economics & non-economists too. Conversation across divides and all.

Doug