On the status of the pen-l list

James Devine jdevine at popmail.lmu.edu
Mon May 18 12:54:34 PDT 1998

Can anyone think of a simple division of labor between Doug's lbo-talk, Louis' marxism, and Michael's pen-l? There's nothing wrong with cross-posting, but it makes a list better if it has some kind of focus and it's not the same focus as another list. Given the way lbo-talk is so much like the pen-l of yore, maybe there's only room for two lists. (I don't know about the marxism list. I've been too overwhelmed by lbo-talk's volume to try it out.)

Jim Devine jdevine at popmail.lmu.edu & http://clawww.lmu.edu/Departments/ECON/jdevine.html "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they really do not refer to reality." -- Albert Einstein.