Co-state variables...

Dhlazare Dhlazare at aol.com
Mon May 18 14:24:02 PDT 1998

Mark writes:<< Of course, in time we will cover the Gobi and Sahara and Mojave

with photovoltaics and building millions of bird-mincing wind turbines in Texas, but

life as we know it will definitely be discontinued. The world's energy-system will

be decarbonised, is being already as we move to carbon-light gas. We will ride

bicycles and the 'burbs will be ghost towns. But no-one has figured out how even the

20% of us who live in the west will sustain our present life styles; as for the othe

80%, they have no better future to look forward to than the present.

>> Is this serious? Or have you overdosed on "Mad Max" movies?

Dan Lazare