Microsoft and Anti-Trust

Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net
Mon May 18 18:45:04 PDT 1998

Nathan sez:

>> I am working on a short analysis for my "day job" at the

>> technology consumer group NetAction and will post it when I

>> finish.

seems like a good time then to throw in also the stuff your group is doing vis a vis the Uniform Commercial Code (Article 2B).

Nice work....

-- ____ Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net ___| ------->> Engineering R&D <<-------- Theoretical & Applied Mechanics | Designspring, Inc. Westport, CT USA Center for Radiophysics & Space Research | http://www.designspring.com Cornell Univ. schaffer at tam.cornell.edu | les at designspring.com