Michael Moore

Charles Brown charlesb at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us
Tue May 19 18:33:48 PDT 1998

This reminds me of radical chic and the mau mau's. Social democratic chic and the vulgar pop journalist.

All Power to the People,

Charles

>>> Doug Henwood
I'm about to set off for a little meet & greet with Michael Moore, co-sponsored by Remy Martin and Fortune magazine. I understand that invitations were sent to all Fortune subscribers in New York. The invitation is so tasty I'll quote it at length:

"Please join

The House of Remy Martin and Geoffrey Colvin, editorial director Fortune Magazine

for a spirited Spring Evening

Special Guest Michael Moore Creator of the Documentary Roger and Me will discuss his newly released film The Big One

Tuesday May 19 1998 6:30 PM New York Athletic Club New York City

Buffet supper Remy all ways

Jacket and tie required"

I'll file a report when I get back.

Doug