Michael Moore

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu May 21 05:38:58 PDT 1998

Moore has a web page and I sent him my review, which he really liked. I invited him to take part in the LBO discussion and won't be surprised if he does.

louis --

what an incredible piece of writing. thank you very much. you should see the reviews i've been reading -- horrible analysis, even the positive ones.

two corrections: i'm not a multimillionaire, not even a millionaire, but, hey, it sounds good! somebody like me with a lot of loot is a dangerous person 'cause there's nothing i really want to buy and you know who i'm sliding it to...

also, regarding my ego... i wish you knew me. i was very nervous putting all that stuff about me in the film, fearing that would be some people's reaction. trust me, nobody at 300 pounds likes to see himself up on a 40 foot screen. i wish, in some ways, my ego was healthier...

thanks again!

mike

Louis Proyect