humor

MMFlint MMFlint at aol.com
Thu May 21 16:22:03 PDT 1998

doug --

how can i read this discussion taking place? can you e-mail me some of it??

didn't know you were there the other night. i had hoped the event was going to be a bunch of corporate honchos taking me on but it was something less than that...

my comments about microsoft... i was just speaking off the cuff, haven't really studied the issue, feel bad that the PCs beat Apple, like the way i do about beta home video and other better technologies which lose out to the greed of the monopoly interests. i just wondered why the justice department was finally getting around to going after somebody when there are so many banks, media conglomerates and health care companies which have RUINED the country with their mergers. what microsoft has ruined is a more creative way to point and click. i know i'm oversimplifying, but my head is in a different direction. do i have this wrong???

mike