Humor

JRSHEV01 at ulkyvm.louisville.edu JRSHEV01 at ulkyvm.louisville.edu
Fri May 22 10:41:15 PDT 1998

I agree that "[p]art of the work of changing the world is painting a picture of how fucked up it is," as do most of us dreary Marxists; but, isn't there another part of that work, as well? The balance could (or should?) be a PLAN for post-revolutionary social relations with story-telling, picture-painting, etc. about the possibilities inherent in those social relations which exclude private property, wage-slavery and other forms of Capitalist oppression. Perhaps we working class Joes and Janes would be more responsive to a more positive outlook. Sue.