(a thought on Seinfeld)

Tom Condit tomcondit at igc.apc.org
Fri May 22 19:01:26 PDT 1998

I thought Seinfeld was interesting and funny the first time I saw it. The second time I thought it was mildly interesting and not very funny. The third time I lost interested and turned off the tv about 10 minutes into it. It obviously appeals to a lot of people, though. (A union local here in the S.F. Bay Area cut short its phonebanking against Proposition 226, which would essentially eliminate unions from California politics, so members could go home and watch the last episode.)