Michael Moore Responds

MMFlint at aol.com MMFlint at aol.com
Wed May 27 14:15:30 PDT 1998

Doug --

I was so burned out by that point -- which, if you remembered, one of the drunks asked me, hypothetically, what would you do if you ran GM -- and I blew him off with that answer. Again, it was just an answer from the working class -- GM designs cars that suck, we work hard for our money, then we end up spending a day or two a month with Mr. Goodwrench on the piece of junk GM has sold us. And if you drop your pen on the dash on the Chevy Lumina mini-van, good luck trying to retreive it 12 feet away at the foot of the windshield.

Mike