FYI: Bill Gates, from riches to riches

Michael Eisenscher meisenscher at igc.apc.org
Thu May 28 08:36:28 PDT 1998

Doug,

As someone who is not particularly fond of sectarian harangues but who does repost articles I believe might be of some interest, I'd like to question your judgment on this one. While the article does conclude with a fairly standard (and boring) bit of dogmatic editorializing, the article provided some insight into Gates's history I had not seen published elsewhere. While it's your judgment call, and I respect your desire to keep the list from sinking into a pit of sectarian dogmatic harangues, I'd also suggest that you review your own standards for what is acceptable here. (In the interest of full disclosure, I acknowledge that I reposted this particular article to several lists, including my own distribution list. And those who know me know that I am not now nor have I ever been a particular fan of either Workers World or Troskyism.)

In solidarity, Michael E.