Invention of the white race

Jim heartfield Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Thu May 28 09:49:14 PDT 1998

In message <3.0.1.32.19980528091358.0068ad30 at popserver.panix.com>, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> writes
>It was already an article in LM magazine,

No, actually it wasn't. I did write a longer essay on the history of race in US politics, which was never published. I will be happy to send it to anyone who wants it, but its 12 000 words so I won't post it on the list.
>What Justin has to come to grips with is how such
>"brilliant" history can be deployed to support such a reactionary position.

That's just childish. Louis should say what he disagrees with in my post if he wants to. -- Jim heartfield