Sidney Hook

James Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Thu May 28 10:59:50 PDT 1998

I stand corrected concerning the electrostencilling of Hook's book. But I think my point still stands concerning Hook's attitudes to *Towards an Understanding of Karl Marx.* On the one hand he repudiated that book's political stance and took measures to suppress it while on the other hand

he couldn't resist taking pride in its authorship and its effect on readers.

Jim Farmelant

_____________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]