Invention of the white race

Mathew Forstater forstate at levy.org
Thu May 28 17:39:29 PDT 1998

But Oliver Cox and others argue convincingly that we lose much by conflating race, caste, ethnicity, nation, etc. This is the Edward Shils type "primordialist" thesis. Even if couched more in terms of structural and social relations rather than "incongruities of blood" it is still a big mistake not to carefully distinguish these different forms.

Mat Forstater