Invention of the white race

Mathew Forstater forstate at levy.org
Thu May 28 18:10:17 PDT 1998

No I will take a look at it, thanks for the cite, John. I wouldn't want to take an overly functionalist or economic reductionsist view, which is why I added the comments about West's thesis that modern western discourse "secretes" the idea of white supremacy, and Marimba Ani's important work as well (see her YURUGU). mat