Reading USA Today

alec ramsdell a_ramsdell at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 12:04:25 PST 1998

jfnoonan wrote:

>The 46% number for PC's seems high. The last number I saw for
>internet access was more like 30% and a "PC" incapable of connecting
>to the 'net is not much of "PC". Do they include the Apple II's
>people have in their basements in that figure? What about those old
>Pong machines in the closet?

Yeah, I have a Mac Classic (II, I think) and a modem, but have yet to get internet access. It would make sense to go the Lynx route, right, since my monochrome screen won't pick up graphics? Can anyone recommend a set-up? The Mac is good for, I think, 1 megabyte.

And my old Intellivision is busted for good. I'm inconsolable.

-Alec