Time to bulldoze the Jefferson Memorial?

Christopher Niles cniles at ricochet.net
Mon Nov 2 17:20:14 PST 1998

>Doug informs me that "most of the U.S. left is very
>pro-Jefferson," and I can't imagine why.

Cuz most of the "left" is "white," which, of coure, is one of the main reasons the "left" is so uninspired

"All in all, I think there's a good case to be made for bulldozing the Jefferson Memorial."

Yeah, and all those other bullshit totems to whiteness, too. Living in Washington DC, I'm surrounded by that crap. And they wonder why Black folks act up...I wonder how "white" leftist would respond if a group of brothers really decided to tear all that stuff down...?

Niles