Chile Today !

Thomas Kruse tkruse at albatros.cnb.net
Wed Nov 4 03:40:39 PST 1998

>The peace in Chile depends the House of Lordes confirms the The Royal
>Justice and order Pinochet back home.
>
>The Chilean political fire should be turned off with this acting, although
>many *intellectuals* want to season their writings with Chilean innocent
>blood.
>
>Are you one of them?
>
>emilio

"emilio":

Is this a simple yes/no question?

A problem: does the fate of Chile really rest with a handful of Lords? Don't the Chileans have a role to play here? I am loathe to attribute this sort of power to foreigners.

Another problem: I am in communication with various Chileans in Chile -- very committed people, like you and Roberto, who know of jail, torture, struggle & street fighting, etc. -- who keep calling on me to support them in their position to put Pinochet on trial. Do I betray them, or you?

Tom

Tom Kruse / Casilla 5812 / Cochabamba, Bolivia Tel/Fax: (591-4) 248242 Email: tkruse at albatros.cnb.net