Union Vote

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Wed Nov 4 12:08:38 PST 1998

Dear Tom,

About a week before the election I was" b.s.ing" with my congressman Sherrod Brown Democrat Ohio 13th. I told Sherrod that my guess was that he would win re-election with about 20% margin of victory. Sherrod said that the best he could hope for was 18% considering the make up and nature of the district. We were both wrong Sherrod won the election with 61.60% of the vote a 23.2% margin of victory. Sherrod is a very liberal labor left democrat.

Sincerely, Tom L.