Hurricane Mitch

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 5 19:03:48 PST 1998

>Quest for Peace is launching a three-month hurricane aid campaign to ship
>rice and other products for disaster relief. Most needed are monetary
>donations to purchase the rice in the US since Central American rice is now
>scarce and expensive. Call Quest for Peace at 301-699-0042 for information
>about donating money, medicine, clothing, blankets, or other products.

Thanks Louis, I forgot about them. Got lost from their mailing list, I guess.

Ok, I'm droppinmg the Nation too. I never read it since I got my computor, but when I have looked at it, Katha Pollitt wasn't even there. She's been my favorite since Cockburn went down hill. I think we're seeing a trend here.

Playin' in the dirt again...

Paula

WELLSTONE--DELLUMS America's Dream Team (or maybe Randall Robinson)