Ventura

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Nov 6 12:06:28 PST 1998

Dear Joe,

Ahh! A fellow conisuer(sp, its a French word).

Btw, I've never been able to understand this Joe Sixpack stuff. Most of my friends drink twelvepacks.

Hot gossip: I have been told that Katrina has a brother who is a good guy.

Also, are you related to Jimmy Noonan of the OPEIU who has been organizing medical doctors(residents)?

Sincerely, Tom L.