scale and geo temporal displacement(and other big words)

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 7 07:19:09 PST 1998

>Empire, as I have always said, is
>a bread and butter question. If you want to avoid civil war, you must
>become imperialists."

And are the wages of failed imperialism the formation of the Facist state?

If the rubes are ripe, as they must have been ripe in Germany, with that in-the-bone anti-semitism, and the Big Cigars have been painted into the corner, is it civil war or facism. I thought those pomo guys Louis quoted were onto something that got lost in the overreaching for lots of words. All this external stuff has to be right, hyperinflation, impotent capital(failed or blocked imperialism), but the rubes have to be ripe too.

If US capital got backed into a corner "white people" of all colors would be fertile vessels for the birth of facism, and some kind of genocidal assault. Of course this is already simmering in the criminal justice systems round up of young black men.

I enjoyed that comment on race from that femecon woman, but I thought if she didn't have it backwards, that the race/class thing at least went both ways. As Niles was saying(welcome back Niles) the whole "racism" construct is bs. It's always been a tool for manipulation and I suspect that desperate capital will be ready to instigate a more active racial solution, if all else fails.

If I don't get my planting done today, I'm blaming yooze guys for hogging my attention!

Paula

ps. Niles, I've been talking about "whining white boys" for a while now. I always say that wwb's can be any gender or color, just to quell defensiveness. Just my phrase for the privilaged who can dish it out, but really, really can't take it. And tend to get mighty vicsious when forced to swallow a drop of the humiliating spunk they shove down other throats.