Cockburn on slavery

Paul Henry Rosenberg rad at gte.net
Tue Nov 10 12:14:23 PST 1998

Carl Remick wrote:

> I don't understand the response below. To clarify what I said
> previously, there would have been no need to fight "the good war," World
> War II, if Europe hadn't created such bitter enmities fighting "a bad
> war," World War I.

A fat lot of good this did for everyone in 1939, Kiddo.

Is that plain enough for you to understand????

Just as the Civil War would not have been necessary if the US Constitution had outlawed slavery.

And pigs could fly, if all the conditions Brad De Long detailed were also addresses.

Now if we could just figure out how to deal with those pesky raptors. Give the pigs AK-47s, maybe?

-- Paul Rosenberg Reason and Democracy rad at gte.net

"Let's put the information BACK into the information age!"