Cockburn on Slavery

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 11 11:21:50 PST 1998

Armed struggle is the only answer to institutionalized oppression. Liberty cannot be granted as a byproduct of devious political games. It is the ultimate goal and not a bargaining chip Do not confuse military action to protect or enhance oppression in name of liberty with insurrection to achieve freedom. Peace is not divisible. Oppression is permanent war and cannot be justified by perverted peacful facades or the militarization of peace.

Henry C.K. Liu