Nazism and Slavery

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 20:26:05 PST 1998

<< deracy, but I can't let this pass

twice. Just what does this mean? You'll get no argument from me that

most Americans aren't racist. But "pro-slavery"? Aren't we being a bit

extreme? >>

I dunno. On the Court of Appeals, we spend all day quietly cursing the 13th Amendment and trying to figure oiut ways around it.

Actually, slavery is a bother. You can't fire slaves. You have to feed them, and if you don't, they have this irriatting way of dying of starvation and cluttering up the veranda. Personally, I'll take wage workers any day.

Yours truly

Moneybags