Frank Lloyd Wright

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Nov 13 08:43:31 PST 1998

I agree that the John Nolen Drive going underneath it is an enclosing experience. But that road was there anyway. Now it has a roof for a section of it. The best views of the Monona Terrace are 1) from across Lake Monona of it, already a classic postcard shot, 2) from inside looking out on the lake, and 3) from on top where there are some of those nifty Wrightesque "lily pads," whoop-de-doo..

One of the private homes he built out in the country used to be the site of rather wild bacchanalian parties back in the 1970s, :-). Barkley Rosser On Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:11:05 -0500 Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

-- Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu