Frank Llyod Wright

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Nov 13 10:16:50 PST 1998

Dear Alec,

Two things that I found interesting about Wrights details were his early use of modular plug in telephone jacks, and, underground electric utility service laterals. These were innovative in the 30's and 40's.

I too have read and been told various things about Wright some that I believe and some that I don't.

Sincerely, Tom L.