Cockburn on Slavery

Paul Henry Rosenberg rad at gte.net
Fri Nov 13 13:54:09 PST 1998

Enzo Michelangeli wrote:

> [...]

Actually, Enzo, Niles is way out of touch in this regard.

He's apparently blissfully unawares of white folks relentless attacks on their own skin, from body piercings and tattoing amongst the more rebellious to tanning salons amongst the elites. Why, the whole fashion industry is built almost entirely on white folks attempts to obliterate their skin from epistemic existence.

But, if all else fails, some far-sighted futurists predict self-flaying as the first big thing of the Third Millenium.

-- Paul Rosenberg Reason and Democracy rad at gte.net

"Let's put the information BACK into the information age!"