Fwd: American Bioethics Advisory Commission Demands...

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Fri Nov 20 14:04:45 PST 1998

> No, no, the question is, if you plant the brain in bubbling green
> cellfluid in a dank, gloaming piece of European medieval architecture and
> hook its nerve endings up to the Internet, what would it call *itself*?

Michael Camdessus?

But seriously, folks, the jokes suggest some whistling past the graveyard of moral-logical incoherence is going on here.

Maybe out of 100,000 abortions a year, 100 are "partial- birth" or whatever you want to call them, and are motivated by dissatisfaction with the characteristics of the imminent person. I don't know. Does anybody?

MBS